Thursday, August 2, 2012

classic smiles

currently i'm in exam week.been doing revision for days, although it's not as efficient as before. until last trimester, i always managed to finish my revision even a week before exam week. now? forget it.
these exams would carry a total determination towards my overall GPA. i'm not planning to have any pass for the four module, and trying to get as far as distinction. 

been watching mr. bean for days, mostly before i sleep and it's quite an entertainment. it reminds me of my childhood when i was watching it with my dad in his room with cashew nuts for our snacks. i remember he always laugh like mad and says "he's so lame!" 
mr. bean is quite a classic, and it follows the step that chaplin took. below i attached some of my faves, and hopefully it will draw on a big smile on your face. 








No comments:

Post a Comment