Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Perspectives

What they see:

A drunk girl walking cluelessly in the night, and was too clumsy to watch out the path. Without having slightest soberness in the rainy night, she fell down and stay still for seconds. Her eyes looked so empty. She barely able to stand up and continue therefore i helped her and asked her whether she is okay. I can smell alcohol from her as she spoke, and since she said she's okay, i should then mind my own business.

What i see:

I walked in the middle of rainy night. The road is super slippery and then i keep reminding muself to stay careful. But well, i fell down and my ankle hurts. So i checked whether i sprained it or not, well it took me a while. Then there come strangers who have been walking behind me so far, they asked me whether i'm okay or not. Then they asked me whether i'm drunk. OMG. do i look like super desperate til i drunk at 8 PM? So well, i thanked them for their kindness and then we were taking separate paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment