Saturday, October 19, 2013

childhood in a hard drive

my room need some "layout adjustment" (or whatever it called in non blogging terms). since i'm staying temporarily with my relatives, of course i'm referring the room in my home country.
been browsing for some ideas as well, so i can prepare it before hand and just do the final touch in december. 

so i'm looking for pictures from different events that i've joined for the past years, browse my hard drives and found some childhood pictures which seemed to be so vintage .

this is me in my childhood. 


taiwan, 2001
another picture here. see the girl in pink with a funny bang, bouncy and healthy sunsilk hair? that's me.

with aunty and uncle and sister
guess these two are the oldest pictures in my hard drive. 
then it makes me think "what have i done?"

people said childhood is like getting drunk. everyone seems to remember how "culun" you are, and yet you remember nothing. 

i should dig up old photo books and let the pictures feel the warm sunshine once again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment