Wednesday, September 30, 2015

the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog


the last day of september, where everyone in the department sitting down nicely, (mostly) have nothing to do besides pretending to be busy.

it's the midweek, mate. 

me: "good morning! i have one lame question to you, what do you call a cow without legs?"

nathan: "good afternoon! i know the answer, it's ground beef."

me: "awesome! you are so punny. (yes, pun intended)"

nathan: "heard that before. now it's my turn, do you want to get 4 million per month?"

me: "yeah, of course."

nathan: "stop laming around and start working."

me: "..."

nathan: "do you want to get 40 millions?"

me: "of course!"

nathan: "work for 10 months, then."

me: "..."

nathan: "okay, now here come the good stuff. do you want to get 100 millions without work for 10 months?"

me: " I WANT!!"

nathan: "SAME, ME TOO."




i'm so done here. 


well explained. 




No comments:

Post a Comment