Wednesday, November 8, 2023

summer cabana

Black Friday is coming, and I'm planning to get a beach cabana, along with some beach chair for summer. the last time I went to the beach was when Charlie is 3 months old, where he can't event stand nor walk. now that he can walk and play, I think he would enjoy it. probably will get some beach/ sand building toys as well for him. 

I've been working out, following Chloe ting's program on YouTube. 
it's only 2 weeks and I can see my tummy flattened, and there's a faint side line on my obliques!
GOD BLESS HER! 

getting back the pre-pregnancy body after Charlie's is fully weaned is a challenge. my body was used to eat whatever I want and not gaining weight (because of breast feeding) for 15 months, and before that I was pregnant and was hungry all the time. so when I was starting to workout, I didn't see results in the first week. I was sweating, exhausted, my body was aching, and my tummy was still fabulously flabby. 

but I feel stronger. 

they said you just need to show up. 
no need to keep looking at the time, waiting when it will ends. 
or to count how many sets left in the videos. 
just show up everyday, stay committed, and then you'll start to see results.

I'm on my second challenge program now, and hopefully I can get the abs and toned arms just in time for summer.
probably will get something like this

No comments:

Post a Comment