Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sleepover

Good morning, folks. Start your day with smiles and expect something better for today. I barely had some sleep tomorrow, and if you are wondering why please ask cousin who just realized she didn't have any extra blanket at 1 in the morning. Her freezing aircon just made everything worse.

So yeah, cousin and sister still sleeping up theee with their warm blanket and nice bed, while i am here trying to melt myself.

Recently, i started to learn some korean and it turned out pretty well. At least, now i can understand proper korean and not that korean-indonesian secret code. Daddy still making some comparison between chinese and korean, highlighting how useful it is to learn chinese. He even suggests me to go to china and study chinese. Yeah dad, i know chinese is LOTS more useful. However, korean seems to be the best choice for me to learn foreign asian language practically in a short period.

My sister once told me during SM TOWN live world concert tour in jakarta, that korean people loves indonesian food. Some super junior members love the snacks, others love the instant noodle. Other band members like to eat indonesian style salad with peanuts, and yoo jae suk once mentioned about indonesian fried banana. Then one brilliant entrepreneurial thought crossed my mind, how if i open an indonesian snacks stall there, like right besides SM TOWN agency? I bet they would ask me to move somewhere else, or even give me some compensation for not ruining their singers vocal cord.

So here it goes the grace of the day~

No comments:

Post a Comment