Sunday, June 1, 2014

hello my dearest june

just went back from a short HKG-MAC gateaway, and yeah, i saw my monstrous paper work on my office desk.
FYI, this HKG-MAC trip was planned since early january this year, and we even choose the dates when we are supposed to be as free as a bird, dates when i would offer myself to help other colleagues, dates when i have my tea break for hours and became so called "pantry guardian" exercising my office survival skill a.k.a cemil cemil. and now, why i am as busy as bees?

i got a new project, and thus no further explanation required.

i went with other 3 colleagues, and at the beginning of the month 2 of us got a new project.
as a pre- trip result, those who got new project had over time work on weekdays, and went back office on saturdays. in fact, i even considering to cancel the trip.

i believe there will always something for you to be grateful for, and i am truly thankful for my super kind manager and supervisor who are kind enough to helped me settle my urgent cases while i'm away. in fact, i did tell my manager for my thoughts to cancel this trip, and do you know what he told me?

"fransisca, do NOT even think about that. i want you to go, and to enjoy this trip together with others."

see?
my life such a blessings!

okay, now let's continue the story from the first day i went office after the trip.

mountain high paper work, checked.
tonnes of emails, checked.
pending urgent cases, checked.

after a week forcing myself to work overtime regardless feverish morning, i know i need to plan another trip.

zjw called me mad.
"you ah, just went back from a trip and now want to plan another trip. every time we go out then you say capek capek. you OT everyday also gak siap siap. later if you got another project like this how? and what if your job is urgent in that time?"

assuming the situation would be the same as now where i'm doing office job, and the fact i'm on my way in my career path, possibilities like what zjw said is always there around the corner. the question is, would you dare to take the risk?

mom always told me to travel to anywhere i could go, see things i never see before and discover new journeys and experiences. she encourages me to travels because she knows once i am married and have my own family, i have more responsibilities to take into account. travel when you are young. work hard, play harder.

Run
i will.



No comments:

Post a Comment