Friday, December 25, 2015

merry christmas!

orchard road annual human flood is back. it seems all jakartans migrating to singapore for the season, making all singaporeans prefer to stay home for christmas.

so do i.

i'm left with 1 day leave (which i used for korea trip in upcoming january, which means i'm left with no more leaves now), which is the main reason why i'm not going back to jakarta for christmas. i thought it would be kinda sucky spending christmas alone in singapore (mel's parents are coming, and most of my friends went back to jakarta until new year.) but apparently it's not!

felgie is coming for christmas until mid of january, the same goes for natalie!
but for today, i'll stick to my bed and my warm blanket, wrapping myself like a burrito, with warm pepperoni pizza and hot dark chocolate on the sides.

happiness is that simple.

i love my life so much.



merry christmas, followers, and christmas image
best season of all

No comments:

Post a Comment