Monday, November 3, 2014

probation days

i was strolling around after dinner with my travelling buddy when we stumbled upon christmas decoration on orchard. it was on the last day of october, and it seems singapore celebrate christmas way too early. in fact, those who are living in singapore tends to have a quarter of a year for christmas.

and yet, i just realised this going to be my fourth.

in fact, these four years contributes to the most significant change toward the transition from student to working life. 

on my 3rd day when i got this job, i received a very unpleasant phone call from one of the client, and the last thing she said was "do you want me to come down and bang your table?!"

surprised? you bet.

but now after working in this industry for 2 years, this has been my bread and butter ever since. 

.
i miss this somehow

No comments:

Post a Comment